1. Click on Services Available and Locate the required Service
2. Note down the pre-requisites, fees to be paid for the selected service
3. Scan all the enclosures and keep them ready before applying
4. Download sample application form, fill it up and keep it ready so that it becomes easy while filling up online application form
5. Once all the above steps are done click on Apply Online to fill up online application
6. Login as registered User (If not registered register using the Register Here link from the login screen by providing full name, email id and mobile number)
7. After filling up application on line click submit button to submit the application
8. Next upload all enclosures and submit
9. Then make fees payments online (if any)
10. After successful submission of the application an acknowledgement slip will be generated and also SMS / email alerts are sent to the registered mobile number and email ID
11. Next the application is verified by the concerned office
12. If there are any enclosures missing or improper then the application will be returned to the applicant online for resubmission of missing or incorrect enclosures.
13. If application is incorrect then it may be rejected by the office with appropriate remarks and intimated to the applicant online
14. Application will be processed by the various officers in the office and after necessary inspection (if required) the Certificate/NOC/License is delivered / rejected online / offline to the applicant. If delivered online then the applicant can print the same from his login account
How citizen can apply for a Service
A citizen can apply for a Service through following ways:
1. Online:A citizern can apply for a service of his/her state via online with or without registration as per the service definition.
2. CSC: A citizen can contact CSC of his/her area for applying a service.
3. In person: A citizen can also apply for a service either by downloading application form online and submit it at the concerened office office or can take the application form directly from the office.